This introductory class allows our professional staff show you that there are lots of ways to play our game, by combining fun, camaraderie, and golf fitness. Each session focuses on the various golf skills you’ll need to play and practice with a purpose. In addition to learning the basics, you’re introduced to the golf course, putting in play all that you’ve practiced. This guided application of the fundamentals on course is so important to ensure your first experiences are all good. We want you to come back.
Things you will learn:
- Proper warm up & stretching
- How to hold the club
- How to prepare mentally & physically to take a swing
- How to get the ball closer to the hole — chipping, pitching & other shots from short distances
- How to care for the course
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- How to use your irons to get the ball in the air & onto the green
- Keywords and items like fairway, rough, tee box, green, divot & bunker
- How to hit driver & other ‘big’ clubs – hitting the longer shots
- Starting play from the correct tee markers —TEE IT FORWARD for more fun
- Tips for playing in groups, on teams & other fun ways to play
- Course navigation, cart driving & riding
- Review of the rules & keeping score
- More opportunities for you to come back & play golf.
If you have ever thought about playing golf, then Get Golf Ready is for you. Whether you are a beginner at golf or returning to the game. Get Golf Ready Program is designed to teach you in five short lessons.
*Clubs are not provided for this class.
*Need at least 2 players to conduct a GGR class. 2 players will be 45 min. classes, 3 - 4 players will be 1 hour classes. Final class is 2 hours on course play.
2022 Get Golf Ready Dates:
Session 1: Thursdays, April 20 - May 11 / 5:30pm
Session 2: Saturdays, April 22 - May 13 / 4:00pm
Session 3: Thursdays, May 25 - June 15 / 6:30pm
Session 4: Saturdays, May 27 - June 17 / 4:00pm
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Get the latest news and specials from Premier Golf Centers.
Don't miss out!